02 July 2009

I'm back home! My flights on Tuesday were great, and I made it home in one piece.

Yesterday, I went on a bike ride with Madison. We stopped at the post office, then swung over to grandma's house to visit with grandma, grandpa, Erin, and Ella. My niece is so beasty cute:

While there, we decided to go on a walk while the weather was still nice.


On the way home, we stopped by the High School so I could get a picture. Haha...

And then, halfway home, it started POURING rain and thundering and lightning. It was awesome! I got soaked:
Pageant starts tomorrow! Yeehaw! :)

3 comments:

Tara said...

Wow, she is beautiful! Fun!

Erin said...

Man-soaked is an understatement! And you're lucky the picture of Ella and me isn't the worst picture, or else I may have needed to give you a wedgie!

Kate Challis said...

Have fun at/in pageant!