02 March 2011

Productivity

I crossed off 11 items from my To Do list today. 11! Those were all substantial things that needed to be done, too. I feel so productive. :)

And, I plan to cross off another one before I head to bed tonight. Or at least make good progress toward crossing it off.

Also, today was gorgeous. Sunny and warm and beautiful. I had to take off my sweatshirt because I was roasting in it! That's the kind of weather I like to see. Hopefully it means this month will follow a nice little "In like a lamb, out like an even awesomer lamb..." pattern. I'd enjoy that. Heh heh heh.

March is shaping up to be a much nicer month than I'd anticipated. Normally I hate it because it's the longest month known to man, but if this productivity and super weather keeps up, my feelings just might be swayed. Also, I'll be home in 3 days. So that makes things better, too. :)

No comments: