29 September 2011

The Little Things...

Hello blogging world! It's been awhile. I started teaching and I think I actually fell off the face of the planet there for awhile... I feel like I have been working non-stop! Between that and being sick for the past 5 weeks, life has been crazy. I finally took a sick day on Tuesday, when my cough became too debilitating and I was exhausted. My roommate came home that night with these flowers. She is so sweet! I have them proudly displayed on my desk, and they brighten my day all day every day! I love them. :) Thanks Megan for thinking of the little things that make such a big difference.

1 comment:

Megan is Chuck. Chuck is Megan. said...

I love that you FINALLY blogged and it included the flowers. BTW, I think there's something else that has taken you away from blogging besides being sick and working. {wink, wink}. Love ya, Flatmate!!!