27 March 2009

Dancing Through Life

So...I'm going to grad school this fall! :) Another two-ish years at BYU. I'm pretty stoked about it! I got the official decision email on Monday, and my letter came in the mail today. So it's for real, 100% legit. Awesome.

Other big things that are going on:

-I graduate in less than a month! And Mommy's coming out here for it. :)

-I was able to go the Draper Temple dedication this past Sunday afternoon. It was such an awesome experience that made me so grateful for how I've been blessed in my life. :)

-Teaching is going FANTASTICALLY! I've been teaching 5 classes a day for two weeks, since Tara had her sweet daughter, Lydia. It's been a lot of fun. A little tiring, but SO worth it. :) I'm really going to miss all my students when this is over...

-Last night, I dragged my roommate Bethany with me down to Spanish Fork to watch some of my students in the SFJHS Musical, Putting it Together. It was a riot - I loved seeing some of my students out of the classroom and totally in their element as they danced and sang their hearts out. :)

-I went on a blind date tonight. My friend Jake set me up with one of his friends from home. [Turns out he's in Elizabeth's ward and her FHE group [And he said you never go to FHE, Wiz...You'd better start! FHE is rad!]] We went to a concert in Provo, and it was lots of fun! :)

Man, life is good. And...I'm going to be dead tired tomorrow - I'd better get some rest. LOVE Y'ALL!

1 comment:

Sarah Steele said...

Don't listen to her, Liz. Singles Ward FHE is for losers. Also, you probably work and your inconsiderate "family" doesn't take that into consideration. Mine never did...

(end of bitter pregnant woman rant)

Yay for Grad School! Go Cougars! I'm still single!!!!