26 November 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

So tonight, I stayed out next door playing Monopoly with my neighbor and two friends. It was me and three guys, a far-too long board game, a few too many M&M's, and lots of fun. Toward the end, I started losing pretty badly. But, I still had two monopolies, and some cash. I landed on my neighbor's property. I asked him what I owed, and he told me something ridiculous like $1150. I replied, "How about $60...and I'll wiggle my eyebrows at you!" He said okay, and it was awesome. Ha! For the rest of the game, the other two guys were remarking about how they'd like to be able to get away with something like that but K-Money would never allow it. I love being a girl.

Also, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope y'all are celebrating in a totally rockin' way! Thanks to all for being fantastic people. Thank you for being the strong and solid examples that you are. Thank you for the kindness and generosity you have shown to me. Thank you for loving me even when I'm at my worst. Thank you for allowing me to see the light and the love of my Savior Jesus Christ more clearly through your thoughts, words, and actions. Thank you for being you. :) I love you all!

No comments: