23 May 2010

Viva Las Vegas, Part Tres

Our last night and morning in Vegas were a lot of fun. At one point during the trip, this little stinker got a hold of my camera and started taking some pretty fantastic self-portraits. It was a great surprise when I got home and looked at my pictures! :)


The morning we left, before we headed to church, we had some fun upstairs. This is one of my absolute favorite pictures from the trip. M is so cute and spontaneous, and it was good to see her being a little bit goofy. She'd had a tonsilectomy the day before we went down, and was drugged and resting for most of the time we were there... But it led to some pretty great one-liners, including (in the sweetest little voice you can imagine), "Hey mom... One time, I was watching a movie with Marshall, and I puked." It was sad, but funny because of the way she told a story about what just happened. Anyway, here's the picture:
And here's her face looking out the window. :)
And, E, M, and I just rockin' out.
K sent us off with a very yummy breakfast (I LOVE her cinnamon rolls!), and we headed to church then home....
Before we left Vegas completely, though, we made a little detour to the Temple. I had been to Vegas a few times before, but I'd never seen the Temple. It was really peaceful and beautiful. :) And I thought it was a little ironic that you could see the whole Strip off in the distance.Overall, it was a fantastic trip! It was wonderful to get out of Provo and forget about school for a few days. I LOVED seeing my family, as always, and I'm excited to get back down there soon. :)

No comments: