17 June 2008

You're the Devil in Disguise

Just a brief addendum to my earlier post [as if I didn't already write up a whole novel and a half...]. I just wanted to share with you three things about tonight that made me happy:

For FHE, we played four-square. Despite having never really played it before, I made it to the first square - yeah, that means I was the queen of the game [even if it only lasted one round]. Sweet.

I appropriately used a semi-colon. I felt so awesome! Who even cares that it was just in talking to my sister in facebook chat?! I mean, how often do people use semi-colons? It was pretty great.

I officially came to the big fatty realization that life was a little bit better back when I thought boys had cooties. Now, they're just too much of a hassle, too much of a distraction. And yet, there's always at least one that gets me every time. Lame. Lame, lame, lame, lame, lame.

No comments: