16 February 2009

What Hurts the Most

So, my weekend turned out to be pretty good. We had a fun formal dance on Friday night for our ward, so Becky and I got all dressed up and went with a few friends. It turned out to be a lot funner than I expected, and there were SO many people there! We were combined with my old ward [Shout out to BYU 23rd!], so I got to see a lot of old friends which was, you know, SUPER AWESOME! :)

On Saturday, I got to sleep in for a bit. When I got up, I made myself some pink heart-shaped pancakes, and served them with strawberries on top. How precious, no? I was able to relax for most of the day. I went out to dinner with Melissa and her brother, and then went to a dance with some friends of mine that night [this one was casual, so that means I didn't get to dress up, but I did get to rock out harder!]. It was a LOT of fun, and I appreciated the opportunity to go out and do something that night.

Today was another great day! I absolutely loved not having to go to school, and I actually felt sort of productive. I worked a lot on my grad school application [I'm almost finished!!], and I made rolls and granola, and I went grocery shopping, and I spent some fun times with my roommates, and our friend Barrett came over, and Meliss and I went out for frozen yogurt with the guys [All y'all are my favorites! Thanks for being amazing!]. Oh, and I discovered this awesome website. Check it out...It's quite a time-waster, in the best way. Heh heh heh.

Tomorrow, I get to teach Geometry, and Pre-Algebra (twice!). It'll be a long day, but it'll be fun. Oh, and I think we're gonna try to hit up the basketball game tomorrow night. Sweeeeet.

And, now that's it's ridiculously past my bedtime [again], I'd better peace out. It's been real.

No comments: